Friday, August 17, 2012

What Does Success Mean To You?


Here is a quote I received from Lori Green of MOR and Associates:
"The talent of success is nothing more than doing what you can do, well."
Henry W. Longfellow 

I have been writing this blog for a number of weeks now, and I can tell from the statistics that I have some readers.  Now I would like to invite some comments from you readers.  Please use the comment feature in this blog to write something back to me.

What does this quote mean to you?  How does it make you feel about the value of your own work?

1 comment:

  1. I think it's strange how the quote is truncated:

    "The talent of success is nothing more than doing what you can do well, and doing well whatever you do without thought of fame. If it comes at all it will come because it is deserved, not because it is sought after."

    ReplyDelete